Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hi my name is Sara, and I'm on a diet....again

I threw myself back into Weight Watchers again today, for what seems like the billionth time. I am beyond unhappy with my weight and what I have done to myself since I had the baby. I have not been kind to myself, and neither has food. So again, I go back to that which worked once, almost twice, and pray that I can get it right.
I am going to make a tremendous effort to get 10lbs off by Halloween, which won't be easy with all that yummy candy appearing on shelves for that same holiday, and with the Big E coming up. I can hear the cheese curds calling my name right now...

Had some great willpower today though when I was at the mall. I circled through the food court and the little food place at Target (where I like to get stuffed on nachos) and decided that I didn't need any junk, and came home and had a roast beef sandwich instead. :) Go me! How I did it, I don't know, but I am very happy that I made that choice.

Nate experienced his first air show today! Second hand though, because I wouldn't bring him outside when the planes were flying around, because they were low and so loud! Would have hurt his little ears. Maybe tomorrow I'll sneak him outside for a minute or two. We never have to go to the base to see the planes, which is great, because my mom's house is in a neighborhood that is right next to the base, so we get to see everything up in the air really well.

Next weekend is the big giant neighborhood tag sale in the next neighborhood over, which we'll probably go walk around in, and the Big E starts on Friday! woo! Looking forward to a lot of walking and scoping out some Christmas gifts for the little guy.

1 comment:

Darcy said...

i love neighborhood tag sales!! have fun!